FastProof™ GoPlus SARS-CoV-2 RT-LAMP Kit
(Cat. No. ZE-P10)
(IVD: For In Vitro Diagnostic Use Only)
Thai FDA approved
FastProof™ GoPlus SARS-CoV-2 RT-LAMP Kit used Colorimetric RT-LAMP (Reverse-Transcription Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification) technique, targeting 2 regions of SARS-CoV-2 (RdRp and N genes) along with an internal control (human RNase P), allows sensitive and specific detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA.
Components Included within the kit
|Colorimetric RT-LAMP master mix||ZE-P02||1,056 μl|
|RdRp primers mix||ZE-P04||128 μl|
|N primers mix||ZE-P05||128 μl|
|RNase P primers mix||ZE-P06||128 μl|
|Positive control||ZE-P07||30 μl|
|Negative control||ZE-P08||30 μl|
1. Thaw all components at room temperature including colorimetric RT-LAMP master mix, primer mix, positive control, and negative control (RNase-free water) after that place on ice.
2. Preparation of RT-LAMP Supermix for RT-LAMP Reactions. Mix the colorimetric RT-LAMP master mix (pink solution) with the primer mix as described in Table. (Carry out in a biosafety cabinet, a laminar flow cabinet, or a clean closed-system cabinet such as a PCR cabinet workstation)
|Colorimetric RT-LAMP master mix||11 μl|
|Primers mix (of each target genes: RdRp, N and human RNase P)||4 μl|
|Total volume||15 μl|
3. Aliquot 15 μl of the RT-LAMP supermix into each of the PCR tubes. Add 5 μl of the extracted RNA sample to the reaction PCR tube and mix well by pipetting up and down gently.
4. Incubate the reactions at room temperature for 10 minutes or incubate at 37°C for 10 minutes and incubate at 65°C for 50 minutes in a Heating block. Before result interpretation, keep the reaction cold for 1 minute.
5. Remove PCR tube from incubator and result is observed by the naked eye of color change.
Validation of colorimetric RT-LAMP on clinical samples
(FastProofTM GoPlus SARS-CoV-2 RT-LAMP Kit)
FastProofTM GoPlus SARS-CoV-2 RT-LAMP Kit
Precipitation of the master mix after repeated freeze/thaw cycles
- Vortex or invert the tube several times until the precipitates disappear.
Negative control turns yellow (False positive)
- Clean your working space and equipment.
- Change RNase free water.
- Check the temperature control system of the thermal cycler machine.
- Do not let the master mix and the reaction expose to air for too long by leaving the lid open during preparation of the master mix and the reaction.
- Always keep the master mix and the reaction at 4°C.